Quilt Las Vegas 2021 will open on Friday, April 9.
Our live events will end at 4:00 PM on Saturday, April 17:
Voting for Viewer’s Choice
Silent Auction of items from members
- There is no admission fee required, but we are encouraging attendees to make a voluntary contribution or “tip.”
- We have 27 vendor booths in the Virtual Vendor Mall.
- We are awarding a total of $1,400 in Special Awards, all sponsored by our vendors.
- We have 174 judged entries. They have been judged by Marilyn Badger after being professionally photographed in March.
- We are putting the finishing touches on the website this week, adding in annotation of the award winners.
- We have 12 Baskets (8 provided by our members and 4 donated by local quilt shops) that are up for auction, in lieu of a raffle.
- There will also be a Silent Auction with quilts, table & bed runners, other hand made items, machines, kits, and pattern bundles.
- The Gallery of entries and the Vendor Mall will both remain publicly available for at least 3 months, until July 9, 2021.